Well Im from Richlands and I respect coach Robbins more then most. He has savvy, character and he "coaches". That says it all.
This year I have got to speak to him a couple of times at some UVA- Wise games and he is a class act
Well Im from Richlands and I respect coach Robbins more then most. He has savvy, character and he "coaches". That says it all.
This year I have got to speak to him a couple of times at some UVA- Wise games and he is a class act
I think that there should be some insurance issues about the ppl on the field, any comments?
Success is never final;
Failure is never fatal;
It is courage that counts.
Are you asking about the people who stand on the sidelines during a game? Or the ones that come onto the field after a game to greet their kids take pictures and all that?
"The essence of the Yankees is that they win. From in front or from behind, they win. And that's why the history of the New York Yankees is virtually the history of baseball."
phil robbins is the one who should be placing charges in this case.
you must be on crack if you think that Phil should be placing charges. If he is the so called great head coach of the world he should know that fans are going to give him he** before, during, and after the game. He needed two walk on by and go and shake hands and talk to his team instead of him and Brad trying to have a tag team match VS a bunch or Norton Fans. you should win or lose with class, and Phil can't do either.
Phil gave Jimbo a Bellichek / Mangini type post-game handshake.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Bookmarks